Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 19, 2010

This morning, I suppose to go hiking but I didn't go cause sista not going then nobody will wait for a youth who have a nanny stamina (I think nanny stamina is better than me leh) *haihz*
Mummy won't wait for me cause she can go up the hill very fast. I mean it. Shame shame on me. Even mummy stamina is better than me.

Anyway, later 2pm I will be going out with my dear. Thinking what shall I wear le. Don't have much choices le. Zosh, need to change my wardrobe already. Need to get more shirts and one piece dresses. Need to get some inspire from other ppl or magazine for my fashion sense. Lol.

Last Sunday, I watch The Chronicles of Narnia , The Voyage of The Dawn Treader!
As I were thought 4 of the children will be going back to Narnia but this time only Edmund and Lucy and their arrogant cousin, Eustace who doesn't believe in Narnia going back to Narnia through a paint and meet with Prince Caspian for a trip across the sea aboard a royal ship The Dawn Treader.. This time is about saving one of Narnia's country folks that have been scarified for unknown fog at the sea. Along the way before reach the edge of the world, they have encounter with dragon, merfolk, dwarves, a group of lost warriors, wizard and etc.


For those who haven't watch Narnia, I'm sure you don't want to miss this movie. A good movie for family and kids.

*I get these photo from google.

Okie la, I need to prepare now.
Tata=D

No comments: