Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Untittled

This morning went to dental appointment before go to work.
And guess what?
Finally and officially I can't bite too hard food already.
Few months earlier,only my top tooth have braces but today my bottom tooth have braces.
It was not as pain as I heard from other people but my tooth was numb and hardly to bite a food.
Since my bottom tooth just have braces and not so numb so I decided to have lunch with my dear at Sushi King before I can't bite a sushi..LOL.. and also release my stress on FOOD! Haihz..(That why I keep on gaining weight and hardly to lose weight.)
As at now, (night) my bottom tooth starting to feel numb and those braces is making my mouth seems like swollen..LOL..I starting worry either I can bite or not tomorrow for Christmas Dinner with dear.

Tomorrow I'm going to get my phone after survey and dilemma for a week what phone I should buy. I decided to get C6 and I can't wait to get it on hand! But today dear's friend said the phone not so good so tomorrow need to choose again =(. What phone should I get.? Wondering again..hmm

Dear at his colleague wedding dinner and I stay at home watching NTV7 live concert with sista and mummy while online blogging. Ting Dang is performing. Hope she will sing one of my favorite song. =D Yeah, she really sing my favorite song. Wo Ai Ta. Soundtrack for The Next Station, Happiness. A taiwan drama with a touching story line with great actor and actress.

Tomorrow morning I will be hiking with mummy and sista!
Need to build up my stamina since very very very very very long time didn't exercise already. I think got 2 or 3 years.
When mummy know I am joining her tomorrow, she ask me not to follow =( .
Why?
Cause she need to wait me since I will stop at few station or place.
Why?
Cause I need to gain all my energy and breath before I can keep on hiking. If not, I will faint...Adui!!
See, that is my stamina. I need to build back stamina then maintain.

2 weeks later will be year end and it is the time for us including myself to review what we have gain and done entire year and need to set target or resolution for nx year. Need to pen down a list..

Ok. this is my recent update of myself and I am out of idea.
So till here=D
Night folks!
*Sleep early and wake up early,, good for health*

No comments: