Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Imma living without handphone at the moment

AS mentioned at previous blog, I have been neglect my blog for a year.
So I will update about my condition at the moment.

Imma handphone have been stolen by pick pocket but luckily my purse was not stolen as it is big enough for him to steal. LOL.
You all must be asking how do I know it is HIM that stole my h/p. Cause I called many times and the 1st time, he picked up and I can hear his voice.

Now,all my contact number is lost and photo too!! Haihz..
so to all my friends, kindly email me ur hp num, domo arigatou!

So the morale of the incident is,

1) Beware of pick pocket whenever you are especially the place was pack with ppl

2) If you are taking sling bag, please place it in front of your body instead at ur back as ur back don't have any extra eyes to help you cover ur bag ( for ur info, my sling bag was place at behind and I didn't notice it was open until my mummy inform me know)
For those using handbag, please don't swing ur handbag around as it was creating attention from other ppl and always look after ur handbag.

3) I have a bad habit which is never zip my bag, so remember to ZIP ur bag!


*It have been 2 days, Imma living without h/p. (Who said ppl nowadays can't lives without h/p? I CAN!!) Even though it is hard cause I can't sms with my bf, friends, have to look for contact num manually, have to find public phone and house phone to call anyone. Gosh , it making me like living in my F1 life. LOL.
Anyway, Imma looking for a handphone. (Still thinking)

Flip, push up or normal?
Nokia or SE? (I want Blackberry but limited budget..LOL)

Shall I take N E72 or SE Yari or SE Aino..?? Or any hp can recommend? Need some feedback le..hiahz.
Dilemma-ing now..

It is time for me to get beauty sleep now. Nightie, ppl.

Listening to F(x) - Nu Abo

No comments: