Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My study start again..

Yesterday attend my 1st class of the sem. Malaysian Study. I was expecting Malaysian Study is in Bahasa but it was in English. I should know it as the course name is Malaysian Study not Belajar Malaysia (lol..direct translation) Went for the class and I was like in History class but the different is History taught in Bahasa but this class is in English. As for the assignment, I know the answer and where to search the answer from which mean is a good news for me but the bad news is, I need to answer it in English which is weird cause I always answer my history answer in Bahasa. LOL..need to squeeze my brain juice. >.<.

There are 3 assignments need to complete and the due date is on 25/2. Aiyaya. Need to plan my time properly lo. More time on assignment, lesser time in movie, dramas, yamcha, outing and dating. LOL..>.<. My never never ending assignment start again. LOL.. burn midnight oil, getting swollen eyes and bigger n darker eyes circle. Soon to be panda Malaysia. Aiyoyo..

Ok la, till here.
Need to start to do my assignment and finish it early.


*CNY is around the corner, have you house keeping you house and bought new clothes, shoes?
-I'm getting arouse with CNY mood by the shopping mall decoration and song!
Gong xi gong xi nie..
gong xi gong xi nie..

No comments: