Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Obsessed with shoes!!

Just went through my so called shoes cabinet..(actually just a plastic rack) in the storeroom and I realize I have more shoes than my feet can wear!!
It was about 3 to 6 pairs of shoes that I kept it nicely and wrap in the plastic and place in the boxes as it was newly bought. And there are few pairs, that kept in the shoes cabinet( really a shoes cabinet) at the porch. But compared with other girls, my collection just 'normal' only because they have more shoes than I have. (I'm so envy of them!!)
Whenever at shopping mall or outside, I will drop by at any shoes store that caught my attention and have the intention to buy shoes. OMG,I AM SO OBSESSED WITH SHOES!!!
Anyway, I wanna share with you all ( actually more to show-off..xD) with my currently collection..LOL..

flat type shoe. (Like Korean style)

glittering shiny heel.

heel..(idk what is called but is my favourite)

heel...(idk what is called but the material like made from snake or crocodile skin.xD)

my favorite wegde.

lacey heel.

(these are few of my collection)
Ok, till here..
Maybe u can show your collection at your blog to share with others.=D

With lotsa love,

-Lillis-



No comments: